Assistant Director of Client Services
IMPACT is a leading digital marketing agency and a certified 'great place to work'. As one of HubSpot’s top partners, we work with over 50 clients from around the world. Everything we do is to help people and their organizations succeed, and we’re looking for people to help us double the size of our organization, help more people, and share our core vales of passion, helpfulness, and dependability.
The Assistant Director of Client Services is responsible for the daily operations of the agency. Primarily focused on capacity and utilization of the team and ensuring all client work is delivered on time and on budget, the Assistant Director of Client Services builds and manages tools and systems to gain visibility into and improve team collaboration. This also encompasses process improvement, training identification and coordination, knowledge management and outsource expense management.
ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:
- The agency is operating efficiently while avoiding team burnout.
- Capacity and utilization are managed to ensure that new business can be placed and workloads are even to ensure all teams are effectively utilizing their capabilities.
- Clients consistently provide 8 or above in their feedback scores and have no turbulence when working with multiple pods.
- The Client Services budget for tools and outsourcing is managed to plan.
- Being a resource to all members of the agency, providing leadership guidance and support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant, equivalent experience
- 3 years experience in at least 5 of the following: agency traffic management, marketing, project management, process improvement, consulting, and providing inbound marketing services.
- 1-2 years of management/leadership experience. There are no direct reports at this time, but there may be in the future, so management experience is required.
- Solid understanding of production timelines and processes
- Experience in working with an agency is preferred, but not required.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in traffic management is preferred, but not required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have strong knowledge of agile marketing
- Exceptional capabilities in data analysis
- Highly organized and deadline oriented skills.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled at staffing and managing resources across multiple projects at one time.
- In-depth knowledge managing budgets and meeting profitability.
- Being adept at changing priorities and working independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A high degree of passion, dependability, and helpfulness
- Bachelor degree
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification, and within 10 days of employment, HubSpot Software, Partner and Sales Certifications. This position should exemplify and exceed certification standards.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience as an agency traffic manager
- Experience in working in agile scrum
At IMPACT, you can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment that rewards creativity and original thinking; and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- We offer great healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 401k Plan
- A 401k plan is available with matching contributions.
- Free Books
- Found a book that will help you do your job better? Just ask. It's yours
- Unlimited Vacation
- It's important that you can take the time off that you need to stay refreshed.
- Team Activities
- We plan activities throughout the year for all employees.