UX/UI Web Designer
IMPACT is a leading digital marketing agency and a a certified 'great place to work'. As one of HubSpot’s top partners, we work with over 50 clients from around the world. Everything we do is to help people and their organizations succeed, and we’re looking for people to help us double the size of our organization, help more people, and share our core vales of passion, helpfulness, and dependability.
Currently, IMPACT is looking for a talented UX/UI Web Designer with 2-3 years of website design experience to join our award-winning team.
You'll work with a team focused on helping clients increase their traffic, generate more leads, and acquire customers. Your role on that team will be to create beautifully designed inbound marketing designs for clients that matches their brand identity, delivers the right message to their audience, and achieves the client's marketing goals. Examples of design projects would include ebooks, website layouts, graphic for websites, landing page design, and infographics. We're looking for designers that are driven to make our clients successful
- General understanding of HTML, CSS
- Inbound Marketing Certification (Free from HubSpot)
- Must be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator, understanding of other Adobe products a plus
- Knowledge of web design standards and best practices
- Speed and quality focused with the ability to hit deadlines set for tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability working in a group and contributing to a team
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience working in an agile project management environment a plus
- Ability to write conversion focused copy a plus
- Knowledge of video production and best practices a plus
- Alignment with our core values of passion, helpfulness, and dependability (IMPACT's Culture Code)
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- We offer great healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 401k Plan
- A 401k plan is offered with an employee match.
- Free Books
- Found a book that will help you do your job better? Just ask. It's yours.
- We keep our kitchen stocked with snacks, coffee, and fruit.
- Unlimited Vacation
- It's important that you can take the time off that you need to stay refreshed.
- Team Activities
- We like to have fun. Team outings, parties, and events are the norm around here.