Entry Level Web and Graphic Designer
IMPACT is a leading digital marketing agency and a certified 'great place to work'. As one of HubSpot’s top partners, we work with over 50 clients from around the world. Everything we do is to help people and their organizations succeed, and we’re looking for people to help us double the size of our organization, help more people, and share our core vales of passion, helpfulness, and dependability.
The Web and Graphic Designer is a full time, entry-level position that reports to IMPACT’s Vice President of Marketing. This is an in-house design role focused on IMPACT’s own marketing (as opposed to the work we do for our clients) that requires a high degree of collaboration with the other members of IMPACT’S Brand Team.
You'll work with a team focused on helping IMPACT increase brand awareness and website traffic, generate more leads, and acquire customers. To succeed, you must have the desire to read, learn and grow, strong work ethic, deadline-driven, willingness to go above and beyond.
- Creating designs based on provided creative briefs. Examples of projects would include interactive infographics, website development, small standalone digital design projects (pages, landing pages, functionality implementation, call to action buttons), email newsletter templates, social media graphics, print collateral, and more.
- Building approved designs in either Wordpress or the HubSpot CMS.
- Producing all work to IMPACT standards for quality and consistency and in adherence with IMPACT’s brand style guidelines.
- Writing articles for publication on the IMPACT blog.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Experience using content management systems (ex. wordPress)
- HubSpot expertise a plus
- Freelance work experience
- Experience building or creating websites for businesses
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience designing graphics for social media
Salary range for this role: $35,000 - $45,000 depending on experience
In addition, we provide the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- We offer great healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 401k Plan
- A 401k plan is offered with an employee match.
- Free Books
- Found a book that will help you do your job better? Just ask. It's yours.
- We keep our kitchen stocked with snacks, coffee, and fruit.
- Unlimited Vacation
- It's important that you can take the time off that you need to stay refreshed.
- Team Activities
- We like to have fun. Team outings, parties, and events are the norm around here.