Website Project Manager
IMPACT is a digital marketing and sales company on a mission to help thousands of businesses grow by becoming the most trusted and influential leaders in their space. In addition to creating amazing experiences for our clients, we are also committed to making IMPACT a great place to work for our people. To do this, we only accept proven and emerging leaders who love the digital space and helping companies grow, are always willing to put the team first, and have never backed down from a challenge, no matter how great. Does this sound like you?
We're looking for a passionate, organized and talented Website Project Manager to help manage projects from concept and strategy, to creative and design, through development and launch for our Hubspot and Wordpress clients. Our ideal candidate has a general knowledge across the spectrum of digital production, pays attention to detail and is an aspiring project leader.
Salary Range: $60,000 - $75,000
- Support our clients and our team through all phases of project development
- Create client communications such as meeting agendas and project documents
- Weekly client video calls to review project updates and deliverables
- Be the liaison between the client and our team to ensure their needs are met
- Review team member’s work thoroughly
- Document project details during team collaborations and help manage the budget and schedule from kickoff to launch
- Assign and manage workflow through our JIRA project management system
- Provide website training for clients
- Scope and price website projects of varying sizes
- >3 years working at a digital marketing agency in a similar client facing role.
- Experience using a variety of website CMS’s, specifically HubSpot and Wordpress.
- Experience leading website redesign projects.
- Strong project management & client consultation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Inbound marketing and other HubSpot certifications a plus.
- Alignment with our core values of passion, helpfulness, and dependability (IMPACT's Culture Code)
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan
- Free Books
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Plan
- Profit-Sharing Program