IMPACT is a digital sales and marketing company focused on educating and training business leaders with a growth mindset. Through our digital marketing agency services, events, online publication, training programs and virtual community, we empower businesses and their leadership teams with the education, tools, training and support needed to take their careers, and their companies, to the next level.
In addition to creating amazing experiences for our clients, we are also committed to making IMPACT a great place to work for our people. To do this, we only accept proven and emerging leaders who love the digital space and helping companies grow, are always willing to put the team first, and have never backed down from a challenge, no matter how great. Does this sound like you?
As a Designer-Developer, you will support our inbound marketing clients by providing graphic design and basic website development to aid in their inbound marketing campaigns and initiatives. Strong inbound marketing knowledge is required, as well as the ability to handle tight deadlines while still producing quality work.
You are surrounded by a team of digital marketing consultants who both consult clients on their own in-house marketing efforts, or support our clients who need our team to augment theirs in producing inbound marketing campaigns. As the Designer-Developer, you will work with the consultants on your team and execute all design and basic development work for all the clients in your squad.
For design, you will be designing inbound marketing campaign assets, such as calls-to-action, landing pages, downloadable PDFs, social media graphics and more.
For development, the majority of our clients’ websites are on the HubSpot CMS, and a handful use Wordpress. We have a framework for how we build websites on HubSpot that we will teach you, but you should also already know how to use the HubSpot visual builder and basic Wordpress.
Note: we do have a website team that handles our more complex design and development. This role is strictly for someone seeking a more generalist role on the team and who is ready and willing to figure out the best way they can provide value to their team and inbound clients. We are only hiring one of you. Are you up for the challenge?
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000
- >3 years working at a digital marketing agency in a similar client facing role.
- 3-5 years of design, development and digital marketing experience
- Consistent track record of helping businesses generate results through digital marketing.
- Experience in wireframing, interactive element design, user experience design, Template Builder, WordPress, HTML, CSS, website design, user testing, interactive element design, Jquery, HubSpot HubL
- Ability to consult clients from a design and development perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Inbound marketing and other HubSpot certifications a plus.
- Experience working with small to mid-sized B2B clients.
- Alignment with our core values of passion, helpfulness, and dependability (IMPACT's Culture Code)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan
- Free Books
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Plan
- Profit-Sharing Program