Director of Demand Generation
Who is IMPACT?
IMPACT is an education and consulting company specializing in digital sales and marketing. Through our digital marketing agency services, events, online publication, training programs and virtual community, we empower businesses and their leadership teams with the education, tools, training and support needed to take their careers, and their companies, to the next level.
In addition to creating amazing experiences for our clients, we are also committed to making IMPACT a great place to work for our people. To do this, we only accept proven and emerging leaders who love the digital space and helping companies grow, are always willing to put the team first, and have never backed down from a challenge, no matter how great. Does this sound like you?
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced Director of Demand Generation to join our marketing team. The Director of Demand Generation will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads for our agency and for our live events, including our annual conference. These programs will include outreach through marketing automation and lead generation through events, SEM, content syndication, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving leads and revenue for services and events.
- Work with VP of Marketing and leadership team to set lead generation goals for services department and registrations for events, including our conference and other ad hoc events IMPACT hold throughout the year.
- Assist VP of Marketing and leadership team with messaging and positioning of our services and events.
- Design, plan, and manage integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels that reach channel marketing leaders to generate pipeline and revenue.
- Manage a small, but growing demand generation team.
- Oversee and improve the entirety of the lead lifecycle management process from suspect to sale, leveraging HubSpot for reporting and lead delivery purposes.
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to sales conversations.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the hand-off from marketing to sales.
- Work closely with other team members in marketing, services, and sales in the development of campaigns.
- Manage a budget that meets company goals for pipeline development.
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation systems.
- 5+ years of relevant B2B demand generation experience, a proven track record of success.
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, content marketing, SEM, and paid digital.
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Alignment with our core values of passion, helpfulness, and dependability (IMPACT's Culture Code)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Free Books
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid 8-Week Parental Leave
- Profit Sharing Program