Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
Who is IMPACT?
IMPACT is an education and consulting company specializing in digital sales and marketing. Through our digital marketing agency services, events, online publication, training programs and virtual community, we empower businesses and their leadership teams with the education, tools, training and support needed to take their careers, and their companies, to the next level.
In addition to creating amazing experiences for our clients, we are also committed to making IMPACT a great place to work for our people. To do this, we only accept proven and emerging leaders who love the digital space and helping companies grow, are always willing to put the team first, and have never backed down from a challenge, no matter how great. Does this sound like you?
Who are we looking for?
We’re seeking an experienced sales consultant to join our growing team. As a sales consultant, you will be responsible for selling IMPACT’s services.
Prospecting, running the sales process, and closing new business. Although IMPACT generates qualified inbound leads, it is also expected that our sales consultants supplement by generating their own sales opportunities as well.
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of being a top sales performer, consistently achieving aggressive monthly sales numbers and maintaining a high close-rate.
- Must be a strong learner. Success in this role will be dependent on your ability to quickly learn our philosophies and service offerings, as well as be able to clearly articulate these philosophies and offerings to potential clients.
- Must be consultative. Success in this role is dependent on your ability to reframe/change a client’s mindset. For our clients to be successful, they must be willing to go against the status quo and do things that most businesses aren’t willing to do. As one of their first touchpoints, your job will require you to challenge the way they’re currently doing things and help them see that there’s a better way.
- It’s a plus if you “have a Rolodex” of contacts that are a good fit for IMPACT’s services. Our best clients are in home improvement/construction, manufacturing, retail, and financial services.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and how it works is a must. This includes understanding the fundamentals of a good website, experience with web designs, content marketing SEO, email marketing, automation, video, and PPC/paid media.
- Must have a strong understanding of digital sales and marketing technology, especially how to use a CRM. A good understanding of HubSpot and its capabilities is a plus.
- Must be willing to work as a team. At IMPACT, we believe success is a team sport. Sales reps work closely-aligned with our account management and services teams.
- Must be a strong written and verbal communicator. All sales reps at IMPACT are required to create educational articles and videos, use video conferencing for sales calls, and to send personalized one-to-one video emails.
- Recommended Reading: "They Ask, You Answer" by Marcus Sheridan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Free Books
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid 8-Week Parental Leave
- Bonus Program