Events & Community Manager
Who is IMPACT?
IMPACT is an education and consulting company specializing in digital sales and marketing. Through our digital marketing agency services, events, online publication, training programs and virtual community, we empower businesses and their leadership teams with the education, tools, training and support needed to take their careers, and their companies, to the next level.
In addition to creating amazing experiences for our clients, we are also committed to making IMPACT a great place to work for our people. To do this, we only accept proven and emerging leaders who love the digital space and helping companies grow, are always willing to put the team first, and have never backed down from a challenge, no matter how great. Does this sound like you?
Who are we looking for?
The Events & Community Manager has a passion for engaging people, connecting them to one another, and creating experiences for them that are second to none. You’ll play a key role in growing our audience at in-person events and engaging with and maintaining our international online community.
Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000
Location: New Haven, CT. This is not a remote position.
This role is right for you if...
- You feel comfortable in situations such as being on stage in front of a group of people, or moderating a lively online discussion
- You’re fanatical about coordinating event logistics
- You’re known for your attention to detail, nothing slips through the cracks on your watch
- You’re a natural self-starter but also love to collaborate with a team
- You have exquisite organizational skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- 1-3 years event management experience
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Passion for creating top-notch attendee experiences
- Strong social media abilities
- Experience using event management software, specifically Aventri is a plus
- Experience working with HubSpot is a plus
- Ability to work non-traditional work hours as needed
- Alignment with our core values of passion, helpfulness, and dependability
- Coordinate and track logistics of all in-office events (weekly & monthly)
- Assist in the logistics of the company’s annual conference
- Manage vendor relationships, including contract negotiation and budget management
- Manage the full cycle of the attendee experience for all events
- Assist in the promotion of both online and in-person event attendance
- Assist in maintaining an organized database of event attendees
- Build and maintain relationships in the IMPACT community
- Monitor and moderate social media platforms
- Monitor and moderate chatbot and live chat activity
- Create monthly content for the IMPACT site
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Free Books
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid 8-Week Parental Leave
- Bonus Program