Inbound Marketing Consultant
IMPACT is a leading digital marketing agency and a certified 'great place to work'. As one of HubSpot’s top partners, we work with over 50 clients from around the world. Everything we do is to help people and their organizations succeed, and we’re looking for people to help us double the size of our organization, help more people, and share our core vales of passion, helpfulness, and dependability.
Increasing brand awareness, lead generation, and customer acquisition is what our clients depend on us to do. We need experienced Inbound Marketing Consultants to join us in helping our clients significantly increase their traffic and lead generation. Working on a team with a Strategist, Marketing Coordinators, Designers, and Developers, they'll collaborate to fulfill inbound marketing retainers.
IMPACT operates in an agile environment. Many of our clients are in the following industries: software/SaaS platforms, business consulting and services, home contractors and retirement communities.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience, preferably strategizing and implementing inbound marketing methods.
- Proven track record of helping businesses generate significant results through digital marketing efforts.
- Experience with working in an agency with at least 2 years working in a client facing/account management role.
- Scrum experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- HubSpot experience, Inbound, HubSpot, and Partner certifications a plus.
- Experience working with small to mid-sized B2B clients in the industries we work with.
- Alignment with our core values of passion, helpfulness, and dependability (IMPACT's Culture Code)
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- We offer great healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 401k Plan
- A 401k plan is available with matching contributions.
- Free Books
- Found a book that will help you do your job better? Just ask. It's yours
- We keep our kitchen stocked with snacks, coffee, and fruit.
- Unlimited Vacation
- It's important that you can take the time off that you need to stay refreshed.
- Team Activities
- We like to have fun. Team outings, parties, and events are the norm around here.