Content Marketing Consultant
Who is IMPACT?
IMPACT is a digital sales and marketing company focused on educating and training business leaders with a growth mindset. Through our digital marketing agency services, events, online publication, training programs and virtual community, we empower businesses and their leadership teams with the education, tools, training and support needed to take their careers, and their companies, to the next level.
In addition to creating amazing experiences for our clients, we are also committed to making IMPACT a great place to work for our people. To do this, we only accept proven and emerging leaders who love the digital space and helping companies grow, are always willing to put the team first, and have never backed down from a challenge, no matter how great. Does this sound like you?
Who are we looking for?
As a Content Marketing Consultant, you will teach people and their organizations how to drive results through the implementation of inbound principles. This typically takes form in managing 15-20 consulting clients and working with them on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis to empower them to sustain their own content marketing program. We are looking for someone who is an effective educator and who has proven success in generating self-sufficiency among their client base.
This is not a position where you build strategies and do all the work for your clients! We believe in-house ownership is a key driver to our clients’ success and have seen this belief proven out again and again (see our success stories to learn what that looks like).
Sometimes clients do need a little help from us to implement due to bandwidth constraints or need our help on more technical parts of their program. In those cases, you will assist in implementing their digital marketing tactics and/or liaise between the client and other IMPACT team members to execute this work. This requires strong communication, organization and project management skills.
Content Marketing Consultants at IMPACT also establish thought leadership within the inbound community and routinely build content for IMPACT brand assets.
- Teach They Ask, You Answer principles and best practices to approximately 15-20 clients on a weekly basis
- Assist the Content Service Squad in achieving organizational objectives (revenue, profitability, client satisfaction)
- On an as-needed basis, assist clients within your squad with the implementation of content marketing and inbound marketing tactics
- Stay up-to-date on relevant certifications
- Create content at least monthly for the IMPACT site
- >3 years working at a digital marketing agency in a similar client-facing role.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience, including content marketing and SEO strategy and tactical implementation.
- Consistent track record of helping businesses generate results through digital marketing.
- Experience using a variety of marketing platforms, specifically HubSpot.
- Experience optimizing a website for marketing performance.
- Strong project management & client consultation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Inbound marketing and other HubSpot certifications a plus.
- Experience working with small to mid-sized B2B clients.
- Preferred: Knowledge of They Ask, You Answer principles.
- Alignment with our core values of passion, helpfulness, and dependability (IMPACT's Culture Code)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan
- Free Books
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Plan
- Profit-Sharing Program