Videographer / Producer
IMPACT is a digital marketing and sales company on a mission to help thousands of businesses grow by becoming the most trusted and influential leaders in their space. In addition to creating amazing experiences for our clients, we are also committed to making IMPACT a great place to work for our people. To do this, we only accept proven and emerging leaders who love the digital space and helping companies grow, are always willing to put the team first, and have never backed down from a challenge, no matter how great. Does this sound like you?
IMPACT is hiring a full-time, in-house Video Editor/Videographer to join our internal brand team. This includes editing footage shot by internal videographers for our YouTube channels, Podcasts, Website Content, and other various projects. We’re looking for candidates who have personality traits that fall in line with our core values; passion, helpfulness and dependability.
The ideal candidate is insanely creative and passionate about their craft. We employ some of the best people in the sales and marketing industry, and believe in investing in one another and helping everyone take their career to the next level. We will continue to operate as one of the best video marketing agencies in the world, both in educational content and video marketing strategy.
Our plans over the next year will position us as one of the top content publishers in our industry. We’re aggressively pursuing this goal organization wide.
Candidate must be able to operate both Windows and macOS and have a minimum of 2 years experience using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Illustrator CC, and Adobe Photoshop CC. Experience with a 3D motion graphics platform like Cinema 4D or Blender is a plus. Must also have experience using professional camera equipment, lenses, lighting and audio equipment.
Experience with motion graphics, color grading and audio mastering is a plus, but not necessarily required.
In order for us to get a sense of your capabilities and editing style, we’ve got to see a strong portfolio which showcases your abilities. Without a demo reel or adequate samples, we can’t consider you for this position.
Video Editing - 70%
- Assist on video shoots to set up and operate cameras, lights and audio equipment.
- Set up and operate cameras and switchers for Facebook Live events.
- Prepare videos and motion graphics for internal projects.
- Develop working knowledge of DSLR cameras, lenses, gimbals, and other production, and editing tools.
- Edit videos to the standards set out in IMPACT’s brand guidelines and in conformance with IMPACT’s video style guide.
Audio Editing - 10%
- Edit audio for IMPACT’s podcasts.
Project Management - 10%
- Organization of IMPACT’s video content assets.
- Track progress using internal reporting systems like Jira.
- Work as part of a team under the direction of the video producer and VP of Marketing, as well as working independently, taking a project from start to finish with minimal guidance.
Thought leadership - 10%
- Contribute written content to the IMPACT blog.
- At least 2 years’ experience in video editing and motion graphics using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop CC.
- At least 2 years’ experience using camera equipment such as DSLR, lenses and other video camcorders.
- A good understanding of storytelling and a strong understanding of the fundamentals of editing.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extensive knowledge of macOS.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, meet strict deadlines, and manage multiple assignments.
- Exercises good judgment when interpreting instructions and be able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Displays keen attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
- Must be a team player and open to constructive criticism and client feedback.
At IMPACT, you can expect an opportunity to work in an open environment that rewards creativity and original thinking; and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Salary Range for this Position: $40,000 - $50,000
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Free Books
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Profit Sharing Program